Thursday, January 14, 2010

Chapter 5

This chapter discussed all the errors that are made when using interfaces and how they usually happen. Norman puts the errors he calls “slips” into many different categories. After reading the chapter the main idea I got form it is that you rarely get the design your want as your final the first time there will be mistakes, so before you start designing you should take mistakes or “slips” into account. I can definitely to the “slip”. I am usually in a big rush when it comes to doing thinks. I don’t know why that is just how my mind works. My mind always jumps to one thing to another. So I was working on a project in Photoshop and all of a sudden my mind jumped to another thing, which had to do with Illustrator. So rushing as usual Forgot to save my project in Photoshop and as in Illustrator my keylogger shut my Photoshop down. What this chapter taught me is always prepare for mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment